Index of emme2/archive/other/ (sorted by file names):
This list is sorted according to file names - click here for a list showing the newest files first (so that you can quickly see what has changed recently).
This directory contains the current DOS and UNIX distributions of GRTOOL. GRTOOL is a set of macros and AWK scripts implementing a link-to-grid interface which can be used to map network data (e.g. traffic related emissions) to corresponding grid squares. For a detailed description and program documentation see the corresponding paper.
- autobend_half.jpg (Jan 27 2005, 101 kbytes)
- autobend_parallel.jpg (Jan 27 2005, 100 kbytes)
- linkbend.png (Apr 27 2004, 119 kbytes)
- mlus92.pdf (May 31 08:44, 11353 kbytes)
- mrp.zip (Sep 6 2004, 29 kbytes)
- msvcrtd.zip (Jan 28 2004, 161 kbytes)
- qt-mt322.zip (Jan 28 2004, 2177 kbytes)
Back to EMME/2 Support Center Home Page